Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Life & Style Lists 5 Reasons How I Met Your Dad Could Be Awesome


They missed an opportunity with legend - waitforit - DARY! I hope they know that. Even plain legendary would have sufficed.

Anyway, Life & Style came up with a list of five reasons How I Met Your Dad could be legendary. On the surface, four of the five reasons makes it seem like what they really want is How I Met Your Mother 2: The Daddening. Once you actually read the article all five reasons seem that way. Did they miss the tweets that this was going to be its own thing?

One of the things they mentioned was a female Barney. You may remember that I mentioned something similar, except she was watered down with parts of Marshall. I don't think society could handle a full-on female Barney. Barney's slept with half of New York. The real world is a boys' club, so that can be played for laughs. A female Barney would be slut-shamed by critics.

But, seriously, they couldn't think of one reason How I Met Your Dad might be awesome on its own? Not one? That's disheartening.

No comments:

Post a Comment